Monday, December 19, 2016

Jens Creations For Baby - My Etsy store

If you've been following me throughout my blogging within the past few months, you know how big of a fan I am of Etsy.  Etsy is an online site that allows individuals to sell their handmade items.  And let me tell you...there is a WHOLE LOT of items to choose from, from baby items to artwork to anything imaginable.


I  have recently created my own Etsy online store and it's available, HERE!
I am constantly adding new items, each week, so PLEASE, go check out my Etsy site.


My Etsy store features baby, toddler and even teen items.  Right now, you will find hair bows, headbands and even taggie toys (a mini taggie blanket with various textured ribbons).  Just about every item I have featured in my store, is customizable, meaning, if you like an item, but like it in a different color, size or even on a headband instead of a barrette, just let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your wishes.


If you have been looking for a specific hair bow design, but can't seem to find it on Etsy, let me know and I will see what I can do to make that particular item. I also love designing hair bows and headbands to specific outfits.  Send me a photo of an outfit and I will create a hair bow or headband to match. As always, you can preview the hair bow or headband, before purchasing.



I appreciate all of you who take the time to read my blog posts, who support me and who continue to follow me.  Please check out my items at JensCreationsForBaby on Etsy.




What do you shop for on Etsy?
What are your favorites?