Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Cup Runnith Over

My Cup Runnith Over


I wouldn't call myself an EXTREME couponer, but I am obsessed with using coupons and getting my items as cheap as possible.  Yeah, I've been practicing and putting my coupon usage to use, but I still haven't mastered the art of getting $500 worth of groceries for pennies on a dollar. :-(

That is why I have joined many coupon forums, which actually help and direct you to where all the savings are.  My all time favorite is A Full Cup.  This site is WONDERFUL!   A Full Cup breaks everything down in categories, making it easy for you to hunt, research and even participate in forum conversations in learning how to get the best deals.

I have A Full Cup as an app on my Android and use it every single day.  I wouldn't know what to do without it.  You can go to the forum to see what all the buzz is about, click on the tab category that you want more info about, such as Dollar Stores, Supercenters, Electronic Stores, Department stores and much much more.  Each one of these categories then has a sub category that you can go into.






This is the link that will take you to the site. http://www.afullcup.com/coupons/ And if you are like me, you will want this app on your phone.  Give it a try....it is the best tool I have found in finding deals, coupons and more.

NOTE:  I find it easier to navigate and find the categories I want on the A Full Cup app on my android.  You can even subscribe to a specific Thread or Forum and everything is right there at your fingertips without a lot of hunting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment