Wednesday, September 10, 2014

HOT COUPONS - Start Saving Now




Today is the day where I've just viewed my local grocers sales bill, and I am very pleased, that there are several things on sale that I have coupons for.  I live in a small town, so there are only three grocery stores that I can shop at, not to mention a couple Dollar Stores.

My local grocery stores include: Country Mart, Harps and
Aldis.  Although Aldis have pretty good prices on some of their items, you can't use coupons at their store.  This is why I like to shop between the other two stores, Country Mart and Harps.

Some of the items on sale at Country Mart include:

McCormick Taco Seasoning - 2/$1.00
Resers Potato Salad - $0.98
Cabbage - $0.39lb



If you have the $0.55 coupon for Resers, you can score a good deal if you have a Country Mart.  This will make the Resers only $0.43.  You can find the coupon by either going to Resers home page or by searching it on BeFrugal.com

The cabbage is a pretty good deal, because this goes a long way in my family. I love to make coleslaw, asian salad plus the uses are endless.

Items on sale at Harps:

Daisy Cottage Cheese or Sour Cream - $1.98
Mr. Clean Liquid Cleaner - $2.50
Onions 3lb - $0.99

You can visit Daisy's webpage, contact them and ask for coupons and possibly get a few coupons for $0.45 like I did, or you can find this coupon in the Red Plum insert 6/01/14. If your Harps double coupons, like mine, you can score the Cottage Cheese or Sour Cream for only $1.08

You can also search on Coupons.com or Befrugal.com for the Mr. Clean coupon, $1.00 and score this cleaner for only $1.50

And i must say, $0.99 for a 3lb bag of onions is a pretty good deal, even without a coupon.

These are just a few deals you can score.  All you have to do is search for the coupons, get them in your Sunday's paper or order them from an online clipping service.

Just a reminder, you can search these coupons at befrugal.com, coupons.com and couponaholic.net.

These three are my favorite sites when searching for coupons.



No comments:

Post a Comment