Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Angel Soft Toilet Paper Score!

I'm so excited on the deal I got on Angel Soft toilet paper!  My local Country Mart had the regular 4pk on sale for 10 for $10 (making that $1.00 each) and with the printable $0.45 coupon that I printed from Redplum.com, I scored two packs for only $.10 each! Yes, my Country Mart doubles coupons up to $0.54 (but we all know that there are no $0.54 coupons out there) or not that I've seen anyway.






Couponsclippedcheap.com has these same coupons that you can buy, $0.08 per coupon (but currently out of stock), which would make for a great stock up.  These kind of coupons, that are in high demand, do not stay in stock very long and when they are in stock, you better hurry and grab them.

Do you have great savings and shopping trip where you saved with coupons?  If so, I would like to hear them.  Just leave me a comment.


Happy Couponing!!

<


No comments:

Post a Comment