Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!



Tonight, is the night, where all the goblins, witches and ghouls come out.  BEWARE!  Children dressed up in their favorite costumes, Trick-or-Treating and getting loads of candy.  

I remember when we took our now, 21 year old son, Trick-or-Treating.  I had a blast and loved dressing up my little one for Halloween. I couldn't wait until the next year to dress him up.  One year he was Buzz Lightyear (who remembers this!), next year he was Woody and then a little lion. Oh, those were the fun days.
 
Now, that my son is grown, I get to watch my little nieces and nephews dress up, walking up to our house and having a treat bag already made up for them!  I know we all know, but lets be sure to keep our kids safe this Halloween.  Check every single piece of candy.  Look for suspicious looking or unwrapped pieces of candy and THROW IT AWAY!  There may not be anything wrong with the candy, but you never know these days and it's always best to be safe.

Halloween is a time for a lot of us, including me, to snuggle up on the couch with a blanket, a cup of hot coffee or hot cocoa and watch a scary movie.  I also love going out on Halloween to Halloween parties that either our friends held at their house or getting dressed up and going to a place where many people are dressed up and competing in a costume contest.

Dressing up and staying home is also fun too.  You get to see the expressions on the little one's faces when they approach your door and the first thing they see is a costumed figure waiting for them at the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment