Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Waking up to a Workout!

Good morning, everyone!  I must say, after waking up, I wasn't sure if I wanted to get up out of bed, just to exercise.  But I found, that if I didn't think too much about it, and just got up, I would do it and once into my workout, I knew I wouldn't stop.  It's not like it was a 30 minute to an hour workout, but Hey! at least I worked out (18 min), which is a start to a good thing and better than nothing at all.

I've realized that I had put on all my weight I lost 4 years ago (plus some) and after REALLY taking a look in the mirror, I knew I had to start doing something....NOW!  I am proud to say, so far, that Monday was my ZUMBA workout (approx. 20 minutes) and today was HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)+ Leg Weight workout (approx. 18 minutes).  It's very hard for me to stay motivated, especially when I do my workouts first thing in the morning (4:30 am) and am the only one awake.

I can actually say I feel so much better, alive and awake after working out!  The thing is, to take that first step and get up and do it.




What workouts do you do?  What keeps you motivated?  I like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment