Friday, November 14, 2014

Ott's Poppyseed Dressing - Personal Review

On occasion, I like to have a small salad with my meal, or just as a meal alone.  There are many, many types of dressings out there to top off a salad and one that I have become to love is Ott's Poppy Seed DressingOtt's Famous Dressings are in a sort-of-a-unique shaped bottle, not your average salad dressing shaped bottle.  It takes on a more perfectly rounded shape and the salad dressing is AMAZING!  I normally don't use Poppy seed dressing, but after trying Ott's Poppy seed dressing, I was hooked!

The dressing is a yellowish color with a bit of a mild sweet taste...And of course, has the infamous poppy seeds distributed throughout the dressing.  Ott's Salad Dressings are pretty reasonable in price, around $1.89 to $2.99, depending where you buy it and if it's on sale.  The Poppy Seed dressing comes in 16 oz bottle, but you can get other Ott's Dressings up to 18 oz, such as their Famous BBQ sauce.

If you've never tried the Ott's brand of dressings, you are missing out!  The dressings, especially the Poppy Seed Dressing, has a taste of it's own and you won't be able to get enough of it!  Do I use other salad dressings?  Of course I do, but I can honestly say, that Ott's Poppy Seed Dressing is my favorite!








*Ott's has never contacted me to do a review on the above product
*All opinions are based on my own and I have not been compensated for this review. 8974751d256094ba21bb94413142ab39

No comments:

Post a Comment