Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Nutritional Yeast Superfood Review

 

I had the opportunity to try Nutritional Yeast Super Food Flakes.  I was expecting a small bag, but to my surprise, the 8oz package was quite a generous amount!  Before, I've never heard of any yeast flakes or the likes of it, so I was anxious to try it to see how I liked it.

I don't know what I expected these flakes to taste like, but after a couple days of using these Nutritional Yeast flakes, I found that I couldn't stop adding it to my food and that I really began to like the toasted nutty flavor.

The Nutritional Yeast Superfood Flakes comes in an 8oz bag and claims to have:

*50% protein
*20% fiber
*contains all 18 amino acids
*15 different minerals, including Selium, Zinc and Iron




It also claims to fight aging and free radicals by promoting cellular repair and regeneration as well as helping you to lose weight, naturally, by sprinkling these flakes on your food.  Creating energy is another benefit of these Nutritional Flakes by adding Vitamin B, which a lot of Americans may be deficient in.  With the lack of Vitamin B, this could lead to fatigue, brain fog and irritability.  The Sari company has created these Nutritional Yeast Flakes to help with all of this.

The best part of Sari's Nutritional Yeast Superfood Flakes, is that they are 100% whole food and naturally occurring, and is Gluten free, MSG free, Dairy free, has tons of vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber and is low in Sodium and Calories.  Each serving consists of 2 heaping Tablespoons, sprinkled on your food to provide a cheesy, nutty, salty flavor.

You can use this Nutritional Yeast on just about anything; tacos, dips, salads, baked potatoes, popcorn and eggs.  AND another thing...I've tried these flakes on scrambled eggs and they were AWESOME!  I loved that nutty, salty flavor on my scrambled eggs and found I used less salt!

If you are interested in trying this healthy and yummy yeast flakes, that will not only add flavor to your food, but will give you the benefits, mentioned above, you can order yours today by going Here




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment