Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Taylor Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Scale Review

OMGosh!  What can I say about this scale but that it does it all!  I was so thrilled to get this Taylor Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Scale, that I couldn't wait to use it.  I've never used anything, much less a scale, to this caliber.

The Taylor Bluetooth Body Fat Scale not only records your body fat, but also records your weight, body water, age, sex and much more.  The first thing about this scale, is that you have to pair it with your phone that has a 4.0 Bluetooth capability.  I have an HTC One and I had no problem connecting the scale to my phone.  Next, I downloaded the MyFitnessApp.  This allows you to keep track of your food, weight, workouts and more.  Every time you weigh yourself, the scale records your progress and transmits it to the MyFitnessApp, if bluetooth is enabled and your device is within 30 feet of the scale.



Another thing I love about this scale is the appearance.  It has this elegant slim and sleek look. It's black with metal on each side, where you place your feet.  The metal plates sends electromagnetic waves, which reads your body fat.  The scale has a Cal-Max feature, which estimates the number of calories required, based on your body's composition and your personal data that was entered.
 
It also has an Athlete and Normal mode as well as Cloud Storage, interacts with other fitness apps and the ability to sync to your mobile device using Bluetooth 4.0 technology.  I am totally in love with this Taylor Bluetooth Body Fat Scale and do not ever want to do without it.

If you want to get your hands on this AWESOME scale that keeps track of your weight, calories, body fat and more, head on over to Amazon-Taylor Bluetooth Body Fat Smart Scale and grab yours today.  I promise....YOU WON'T BE SORRY.  It's probably one of the best investments you can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment