Saturday, December 20, 2014

YALMEH Glorifying Moisturizing Vitamin C Lotion Review

I just recently done a review on Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream and now comes another great product by the same company, Yalmeh Peerless.  This Moisturizing Vitamin C Lotion works just as well as the eye cream and has the same silky, smooth hydrating feeling.  As the name states, it contains Vitamin C, which is wonderful for the skin, even for those with sensitive skin.

The Yalmeh Glorifying Vitamin C Lotion is great for both men and women, so men...don't be afraid to reap the benefits of this lotion!  I found that this lotion is very lightweight and is a great moisturizer, especially those prone to dry skin.  I wanted to see just how well it worked, after applying my makeup.  I found that my makeup went on so much smoother, giving my face an even application with my makeup and it did not cause my makeup to dry or cake up.




What I also like about this Vitamin C lotion, is that it reduces the fine lines around the eyes and seems to lighten up my eye area, due to the very light darkness I have around them.  The product is said to help diminish fine lines, protect and prevent the formation of free radicals in skin exposed to the sun and to leave your skin feeling hydrated and soothed.

With the continued used of this Vitamin C lotion, claimed by the company, you should be able to see the reversal of aging skin.  With many facial products, most noticeable results are seen after 1-3 months of use, but some have seen noticeable results sooner.

If you want to grab this awesome Vitamin C Lotion, you can head on over to Amazon-YALMEH Glorifying Vitamin C Lotion.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment