Friday, January 16, 2015

A Few Changes Are Coming!!!

Recently, I've been posting a lot of reviews lately, to the point, that I'm neglecting other parts of my blog.  When I created this blog, my intentions were to bring you every day aspects of life, frugal living, recipes, savings and deals and more.

I've also learned a lot about blogging in the past few months and another thing, or change I would like to implement, is guest posting.  I've done my first guest posting over at The Pen & The Needle and I thoroughly enjoyed it! I will be looking for a few people to do the same on my blog and hope that this change continues on, throughout the year.

I also promise, that you will see more recipes, DIY crafts and more, that this blogs was intentionally meant to be about.

If you have any ideas or suggestions on what you would like to see, PLEASE, feel free to let me know.  I would also like for you to contact me if you are interested in guest posting.






HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment