Monday, February 2, 2015

Premiuim Detox Cleanse With African Mango Review

I am always skeptical when it comes to a cleansing detox supplement that also claims to promote weight loss.  I have used other detox cleansing supplements before, and have seen some results.

After using this product for about 2 weeks, I've noticed that within the next day, I found it not only easier, to put it mildly, to use the bathroom.  But, I've also noticed, that when taken with a full glass of water, as the instructions says, that I have more trips to the bathroom...Not to alarm you, but meaning, I have to urinate more frequently. (there was not other way of saying it!)

After two weeks, I have noticed the scale has read 5lbs less, that where I was before, and with that being said, it's not very easy for me to lose weight.  As a matter of fact, the scale always reads the same, if not going up in pounds.  Of course, I was excited to see just this little weight loss!



I combine the Premium Detox Cleanse with African Mango with Garcinia Cambogia.  This, I believe, helps a lot.  The Detox Cleanse is almost odorless.  It does have a slight smell, almost a mango scent, and has not bad taste at all.  It's easy to swallow and very effective.  I know each person's body is different, but I was able to see results (cleansing wise) within the next day.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT:

BOOSTS YOUR ENERGY : Many Who Take Our Detox Cleanse Formula report feeling more energetic. This happens because while you're detoxing you're cutting out the sugar, caffeine, trans fat, saturated fat, and replacing them with fresh fruits vegetables and our detox cleanse supplement. You get a natural energy boost,that comes without a resultant crash. It's Important to stay well hydrated while on your detox program.

HELPS WITH FAST WEIGHT LOSS : It's easy to see how Taking detox cleanse capsules would cause you to lose weight in the short term, but a healthier way to look at it would be to establish long-term eating habits. These potent colon cleanse weight loss capsules will certainly help you reach your goals faster, containing the purest african mango and goldenseal root. When taken with supreme pure forskolin 250mg your results with sky rocket guaranteed!

SAFE & NO SIDE EFFECTS WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS : This detoxifying cleanser is 100% natural and NO SIDE EFFECTS have been reported. There are several natural ingredients in our formula, African Mango, Fennel Seed, Ginger, Goldenseal, Pumpkin Seed, Licorice Root, Ruhbarb, Citrus Pectin, Acidophilus, Cape Aloe, Bertonite Clay Powder, Aloe Vera Leaf, Cayenne, Senna Extract, Oat Bran, Prune Juice and Flax Seed.there are No fillers, binders or artificial ingredients, GMO Free and Gluten free






WEIGHT LOSS CAPSULES ON STEROIDS : Kick start Your Weight Loss journey, TV Dr Recommended PREMIUM PURE FORSKOLIN 250mg EXTRACT To turbo charge your Results! When taken together this is a powerful combination, but beware results may come quickly. You also get the added benefit of african mango which is an all-natural and clinically-proven supplement that supports weight loss and cholesterol levels

Of course, it's always best to watch what you eat and incorporate some sort of exercise into your daily life.  This will only make the supplement work better!  This Detox Cleanse with African Mango has what is called a "super fiber" that helps cleanse your body of unwanted toxins.

You can purchase this product at  Amazon. It retails for $47.77, but it's on sale right now, for $23.77.


***I've received this product, free, in exchange of an honest review. All opinions are my own.  Regardless, I only recommend products I believe are of interest to my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment