Saturday, March 7, 2015

New Skin Care System With Phytocerimedes+ Vitamin C Serum Review

I don't know if this is the first time or not, that I've heard of a skin care system that consist of oral intake.  I am familiar with skin care serums, vitamin C serums...but not capsules.  I was intrigued and curious about a skin care system that, not only comes with a serum, but also a supplement that compliments the serum.

The system consists of a 1 oz bottle of Vitamin C serum and a bottle of 30 capsules.  These two are to be used together.  I love the colorful labeling on both bottles and this would be something that would normally catch my eye, as well as my curiosity when purchasing a skin care system product.

 
This skin care system has something a little different that I've not seen in other products I've used.  It contains not only Vitamin C, but Phytocerimedes.  This product is claimed to be "Fountain of Youth in a bottle".  Below, are some of the things you can expect with this product.
 
 Day 1: By the first day of using Phytoceramides, you will immediately experience tighter and smoother skin, this is natural.  You will also notice your skin is tingling and a little bit more rosy as it is reinvigorated.

Week 1: After about a week of use, you will start to notice a drastic reduction in the visibility of dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles and bags under your eyes.  Your skin will be smoother and firmer on a constant basis, not just in the morning.

Week 2: As you continue to use the product, you will notice that the deeper wrinkles—such as the ones around your forehead and smile lines—will start to fade away.  The saggy skin around your jowls and neck will have gradually reduced and in some cases, completely disappeared.  Your skin will “snap back” when pulled, giving you the elasticity you had when you were much, much younger.


There are no fillers, no binders, no artificial ingredients, it's NON-GMO and Gluten Free.

With the use of this product, you can expect to see reversed signs of aging, vanishing of lines and wrinkles, reduction in age spots, firming and lifting of facial skin and the reduction of bags under the eye area.

This product seems like an AMAZING product and I'm only on my second day of using this, so I hope to come back, and post some awesome results!  A product that can actually reduce some of the sagging in the jowl area....I'm already getting excited!





You can get your own "Fountain of Youth in a bottle" by ordering yours today at Amazon.


***I received this product, free, in exchange of an honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment