Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bestal Convertible Multi Style Wrap Halter Irregular Hem Tankini Swim Dress

I absolutely think this Halter Tankini Swim Dress is adorable.  At first, I didn't think it was swim wear and at first glance, looked more like a mini dress or a fairy top style blouse.  As a matter of fact, I plan on wearing this 'swim wear cover up' as a summer top!  



This Bestal Convertible Wrap Halter Tankini Swim Dress comes in many options such as style, colors and patterns.  I chose this Black with White dot fairy style top.  This tops does run small!  They are in Asian sizes, therefore, you may want to order a size or two larger. Material is 80% Nylon and 20% Spandex, so it does have a little stretch to it.  



I love the fairy hemmed style of this top and although I've never worn it as a cover up, it looks adorable as a summer top...and that's probably how I will end up wearing this.  Below are some of the different style







You can purchase yours HERE.  Stop by Fulsen (bestal) on Amazon and check out not only these cover ups, but many many more summer clothing and items they have.

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Home Coffee Machines

    ReplyDelete