Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Women's Sexy Spaghetti Strap Lace Jumpsuit Romper Review

I have been looking for rompers for quite some time.  Although I've seen rompers in my local department stores, magazines and commercials, I've never tried one on.  I thought they were the cutest, yet simplest summer wear.

Bluetime, over at Amazon, was kind enough to send me a complimentary romper, that is sexy, lacy and cute.  The white sexy lace romper, once I put it on, reminds me of a lingerie piece.  I don't know if it's because it's solid white and one piece or that it has a lace bodice, either way, the style is what makes it sexy...without showing any belly or booty!


I received an XL, because it tends to run small, when it comes from overseas.  The XL fits like a Large on me and is not too tight or too loose.  The back of the romper has a zipper and the back is somewhat backless, but not totally.  The spaghetti straps are adjustable, so you can adjust to the fit you need.


Material of the romper is polyester, with a floral lace covering the romper.  There are 4 sizes to choose from: S, M, L and XL.  Although I loved the look of the romper on the model shown, I was hoping it would look just as cute on me.  It looked alright on me, but of course, I'm not model material and this romper would look absolutely cute and adorable on a smaller person.  I am 5'2" and 145lbs, therefore, all my weight shows on a short body.  It's not the romper's fault my tummy protrudes a little and I look a little wide, because the romper is absolutely well made, very good quality material and cute.  I guess it's time to tame my tummy!


I did get the idea, however, that I could possibly tie a sheer scarf around the waist or add some kind of belt to the romper, to give it more dimension.  Overall, I love the romper and find that it's well made and holds up well and was described perfectly on Bluetime's Amazon page.  

You can check out the Sexy Spaghetti Strap Lace Jumpsuit Romper, HERE.  As of right now, this romper is only available in white.  



***I received the above product for testing purposes, in exchange, for an honest review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Camping Coffee

    ReplyDelete