Tuesday, August 11, 2015

CC USA Regina V-neck Sleeveless Party Jumpsuit Review

Is it just me, or does it seem like jumpsuits have once again, become a fashion statement? Just last night, I watching E News and one of the celebrities was wearing a jumpsuit and before that, I was searching trendy outfits, and Viola!...jumpsuits started popping up.  I have always loved jumpsuits and always wanted to have some sort of a dressy one for work.  I love the whole look of pantsuits and wanted to find me one.

Thanks to CC USA on Amazon, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to try this amazing jumpsuit.  The color I chose was, Latte.  As you can see below, it's a light tan colored jumpsuit, that is neutral and perfect for me.  CC USA also have these jumpsuits in: Black, Red, Brown, White and Navy Blue.  The material of the jumpsuit is ITY Polyester Spandex, and it does have some stretch.  The top of the jumpsuit has a V-neck criss cross wrap design.  The material feels awesome!  It's soft and stretchy, yet still dressy.


When choosing your size, you will need to check the size chart and then order by bust size.  CC USA also offers free shipping on this item! I ended up ordering a Large, but thinking I could have gotten by with a Medium.  The jumpsuit is generous in size and does not fit smaller than expected.  I love how this jumpsuit feels, when worn.  It's not too thick of a material but not too thin.  It's perfect for Summer and can be worn as is, or dressed up with a jacket or blazer.


You can get your CC USA Regina V-Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit




***I received the above product, in exchange, for my honest opinion.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment