Thursday, August 13, 2015

Xinliya Magic Stretch Scarf

Ok, this is the first I've seen or heard about the Magic Scarf, but after seeing the multiple things you can do with it, I was intrigued!  I never imagined there were so many ways to wear this simple looking scarf!  


The Xinliya Magic Stretch Scarf does just that...it stretches and stretches to turn itself into what you want it to be.  You can wear this scarf as a normal scarf, a muffler, halter dress, vest, skirt, hooded scarf plus much much more.  The Xinliya Magic Scarf is made of bamboo fiber and is really really soft. The material reminds me that of the boa yarn (not the feathers) and has this incredible stretch to it.  

I was afraid if I stretched it too much, it would lose it's shape, but that was not the case. It went back to it's original shape, which was a big plus and lessened my worries.  It has an opening in each end of the scarf, so all you have to do is slide your hands into the scarf, stretch, even it out and begin your creativity!

Below are just some of the ways you can get creative with the Magic Scarf.  I'm sure, if you let your imagination run wild, you can come up with more ways to wear this fluffy, soft scarf.





You can get your Xinliya Magic Stretch Scarf




***I received the above item free, in exchange, for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment