Thursday, November 19, 2015

Shielo Vibrancy Hydrating Conditioner

I have very dry hair, hence, I don't wash it every day.  Maybe every other day or so, but every time I do wash my hair, it never fails, I end up with a hand full of hair.  I don't like to condition my hair EVERY day, as I feel this may weigh my already thick hair down.  Conditioning my hair is just as important as washing it, because I need something to detangle, control the frizz and smooth out my hair.

I was thrilled to get the opportunity to test Shielo Vibrancy Hydrating Conditioner.  The hydrating conditioner does not contain any sulfate or parabens.  These two ingredients are usually found in shampoos or conditioners, allowing the product to spread smoothly and thick over your hair, but also adding un-needed elements as well.


The first thing I noticed about this conditioner is that it smelled wonderful.  It had a very nice scent, almost a fresh scent.  It also doesn't take very much, although I can see myself using a little more because I'm so used to having that silky feel to my hair when I condition. The directions state to start from the scalp and work your way to the ends of your hair.  For extra hydration, leave on for two minutes. I tend to leave my conditioner on my hair maybe 5 minutes, long enough for me to finish in the shower.  

This conditioner contains plant proteins, sea silk and peptides to replenish, strengthen and shine your hair, while the shea butter adds a protective moisture barrier to seal the hair shaft.  I've used this product 3 times already and I can tell my hair is easier to straighten, does not have as much frizz look to it and makes my hair look shinier, without adding shine products to my hair.





Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7b0b215cd86328c14a9191f4b3799eb9 

No comments:

Post a Comment