Saturday, November 7, 2015

TSSS®Exquisite Black Leather Watch Organizer Box Cabinet -12 Compartments-Soft Cushions and Glass Window

As many of you may know, I'm a big watch fanatic! I have so many watches...a variety of shapes, lengths and styles.  I've never had one specific place I kept them at.  They are either divided between my jewelry box that was either too small to hold them or lying on top of my dresser, in my bedroom.  I hated that they were either here or there, no place to display them!  I like everything neat and organized.  That was not the case with my watches and it drove my crazy!


Well...that is all about to change!  Thanks to Zheermai Online Shopping at Amazon, I now have a place to keep...umm...most of my watches.  I have approximately 16 -17 watches, and Zheermai Online Shopping has sent me the TSSS Exquisite Black Leather Watch Organizer Box Cabinet that holds 12 watches.  I could not be any happier than I am now!  The organizer has a see through window on the top lid of the box.  It has 12 soft cushion compartments that allow you to wrap your watch around the cushions.  The 12 compartment watch box can also be used as a jewelry box as well.  You can wrap your bracelets around the cushions or remove the cushions and use each compartment for your earrings, bracelets, etc.


For me, personally, this will definitely be used as a watch box.  It is very so much needed!  AND...if you have some precious and valuable watches or jewelry you want to keep locked up...this box also comes with a key.  The TSSS Exquisite Black Leather Watch Organizer is PU Leather, has a vintage design look to it and a very sturdy, nice box.  I love that this Watch Organizer is presented as a display box and that I can see my watches through the see through glass window.  Dimensions of this box is 13"(D) x 7.5"(W) x 3.5"(H).


The TSSS Exquisite Black Leather Watch Organizer Box is a very clean, neat looking box, but with a sophisticated look.  








***I received the above product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment