Tuesday, November 17, 2015

#Valdler Dual Sides Hanging Jewelry Organizer

Ever since I gave up my spare bedroom, to a friend's daughter who needed a place to stay, I've had to do a LOT of moving and arranging my stuff around.  My spare bedroom was a place where I not only kept my exercise equipment, but also my craft supplies and my jewelry.  I had a place for everything and everything was easily accessible.

When it comes to my jewelry, I've had it laying here and there, from hanging my necklaces from hooks in the bathroom, to just hanging out on top of my bedroom dresser drawers.  I would have to run from one room to another, just to find exactly what I was looking for.  I am so THRILLED that I got the opportunity to review this awesome Valdler Dual Sides Hanging Jewelry Organizer!

First, the #Valdler Dual Sides Hanging Jewelry Organizer contains 30 pockets and 14 woven hooks.  The organizer itself, is a pretty pink color (one of my favs) and has a side for hanging necklaces and a side to store your rings, bracelets and accessories.  The organizer resembles a dress...so cute!  I actually have mine hanging on a hanger.  It's so chick, fun and holds tons of jewelry!  I can't explain how excited I am to have a place, to display my necklaces, and with something that looks cool!

The clear pockets are perfect for bracelets and rings, while the hoops or loops are perfect fo hanging necklaces and scarves.  The Valdler Dual Sides Hanging Organizer is very thin, lightweight and can be hung anywhere, without taking up too much space.  The actual size of this cute organizer is 30" x 18".  And, with the holidays rolling around, this would make for the perfect gift for some gal!






Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma36756d444eb6956ce489c187bd16f5d

No comments:

Post a Comment