Thursday, February 9, 2017

Glittery Silver Women's #Fashion Tennis Shoes

I'm a big sucker for glittery and blingy things!  From jewelry to handbags, to shoes, if it's shiny....it's for me!

I love these shoes, sold by shoestation2015 on Ebay.  These shoes glitter and shine under the lights and the metallic glitter shoes are becoming a hot item, today.  These shoes are perfect with jeans, shorts and even your yoga pants! They definitely make a statement and will definitely be noticed.

There are shoes that I wear for when I work out....and THEN, there are shoes if I'm going out, dressed casual, but want more than just a regular pair of tennis shoes.

These shoes have a matching shoe lace, that matches the shoe.  They are available in Gold, Silver and Black (gold is currently out of stock) and available in sizes 5-10.  The brand is Top Moda and shoestation2015, on Ebay, has these shoes at a very low and competitive price...$23.98!  You can't beat that with a shoe that is becoming very fashionable.


They feature a round toe, glitter mesh fabric, contrast stitching, adjustable laces and a cushioned insole.

Shoesetation2015 has tons of other items in their Ebay store, almost 5,000 items!  Items include: tons and tons of different styles, shapes, colored boots, wedge platform sandals, ankle boots, summer sandals, kitty heels and flat heel shoes and sandals...you name it, shoestation2015 more than likely has it...and they are all very popular items you see people wearing today, at very reasonable prices.



I love my silver glitter mesh shoes and I can't wait to wear them this weekend!  I just love how they look and feel, when wearing them and I'm so proud to finally own a pair of glittery shoes!



VISIT SHOESTATION2015...HERE!







***I may have received a complimentary or discounted product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  As always, all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. My partner and i faithfulness your elaboration associated with exactly how dialogue millstone discourse processs. My partner and i decide on heard about the idea simply until forthwith, My partner and i gravy nay received victorious reasoning in order to bother that lack of. Blesss to the increase! Women’s Glitter Sneakers Australia

    ReplyDelete