Friday, February 24, 2017

Women's Brown Rhinestone Studded Wedge Flip Flop Sandals- #Summer is almost here!

Spring and Summer will be here before you know it, and I can't tell you just how excited I am!  I always look forward to the warmer weather, when it's sunny, warm wind and to break out my flip flops!

Living in the South, flip flops, shorts and tank tops are a big thing...especially when it comes to comfort.  I usually start wearing my flip flops when temps start to reach the 60's...like right now, and it's only the end of February!


Anywho, these flip flops shown here, are by icandy fashions, on Ebay.  I ABSOLUTELY LOVE wedge platform type flip flops.  For some reason, I seem to be able to walk better in something with a little heel, but also that is cushioned and comfortable.


These sandals are all blinged out with rhinestones and studs...LOVE!  These sandals are available in other colors as well, such as white, brown (shown here) and red, with other similar sandals, just like these, but with different designed rhinestones and styles.  icandyfashions has tons of these flip flops and it's hard to choose just one pair!



They have an almost Western look to them and they are so comfortable.  The wedge part of the sandal seems durable and does not give way or sink, as I walk in them...like some wedge sandals I have.  They are fashionable, sheek and so cool looking!  

If you want to dress up a pair of jeans, but don't want to wear just ordinary flip flops or shoes, you have got to grab you a pair of these!  They are dressy and perfect for pairing up with jeans...not to mention those shorts!


And let me tell ya...these sandals looks so much blinged out in person!  The photos don't really do them justice.

Check out icandyfashions on Ebay.  There, I'm sure you will find a pair of flip flops (and other items) that you just gotta have!

icandyfashions





***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest review.  All opinions expressed are solely 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment