Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Bergevin Bay Soap Co - Soaps, Mineral Makeup, Lotions, Shampoo, Skin Care and More



Who doesn't love bath, beauty and skin care products?  Especially those uniquely hand crafted with good-for-you ingredients? I love all the soaps, lotions, body creams and beauty products on Etsy.  There seems to be a very wide range of beauty products on Etsy and it make me stop and wonder..."Why would I go anywhere else" when I can shop from the comfort of my own home, on Etsy!

Bergevin Bay Soap Co has 38 different items to choose from.  You will find soaps, lotions, mineral makeup, shampoo, skin care and lip balms...everything you need!  They have some of the most beautifully crafted soaps, that are not only pleasing to the eye, but smell OH SO GOOD!  Some of the items I've tried from Bergevin Bay Soap Co are shown below.


BergevinBaySoapCo Shaving Cream Soap



This shaving cream soap is perfect for us women, who want a close shave, leaving our skin silky and soft.  It worked really well in protecting my skin, while I shaved my legs.  My legs were so smooth afterwards, that I've decided to use this shaving cream soap, instead of my normal regular soap. This would make the perfect gift, if you are seeking a different and unique gift for not only women, but for men as well.


BergevinBaySoapCo Lemon Rosemary Soap



Oh my goodness! This Lemon Rosemary Goats Milk Soap smells so good!  It is beautifully marbled with a light creamy yellow mixed with a dark green.  So beautiful.  It smells really nice and does not leave a dry or sticky residue when using it.  This bar of soap contains moisturizing ingredients: Glycerin, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Goats Milk, Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Palm Kern Oil, Lye and Fragrance.

The soaps are colored with natural micas and oxides, NOT synthetic dyes.


BergevinBaySoapCo Coffee Scrub Soap



How beautiful is this bar of soap!  I am just in love with all the beautiful marbled colors!  This is the Coffee Scrub Soap and yes...it reminds me of the smell of coffee!  You will find the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in this bar of soap which contains: Coffee, Safflower oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil,Shea Butter, Lye, Coconut Milk, Cocoa Powder and Fragrance.  This has got to be my favorite soap by BergevinBaySoapCo!  It's truly awesome!  AND....did you know that this Coffee Scrub Soap has the added benefit of neutralizing odors from your hands, when cooking?


BergevinBaySoapCo Mineral Bronzer




This gives the new meaning to sun-kissed glow!  This mineral bronzer adheres to your skin for a long lasting coverage.  I actually used this, this morning, as a mineral foundation and it went on so smoothly and it looked as if I had been sunning all day!  I love how it feels, weightless and is not heavy or cakey at all. This bronzer contains: Sericite Mica, zinc oxide, kaolin clay, magnesium stearate, allantoin, iron oxides and mica.





BergevinBaySoapCo Oatmeal Stout Scrub



Yep...it smells like oatmeal and I love it!  This is a scrub soap that contains a full-bodied beer along with oats for a nutrient rich soap that balances and conditions dry and irritated skin, while removing dirt, oils and odor. The beer in this soap has a component that helps maintain a healthy ph level in skin. 

Ingredients in this soap contain: Beer, coconut oil, palm oil, olive oil, sunflower oil, oatmeal, lye, ground oatmeal, sweet almond oil, castor oil and fragrance.  I absolutely love how this leaves my skin feeling and did you know, that the bioactive molecule, that is present in hops, has anti-cancer effects, greater than green tea!


BERGEVINBAYSOAPCO BODY LOTION BAR



This lotion bar is so unique, that it comes in it's own tin container.  The pink grapefruit that I tried is awesome!  I love the scent (I'm a grapefruit scent freak!).  Since this is concentrated, it doesn't take much and a little goes a long way.  This body lotion bar is smooth, easily glides onto your skin, leaving a soft finish.  Ingredients in this lotion bar contains: cocoa butter, coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, castor oil, stearic acid and fragrance. I love that I can just carry this in my purse, without taking up too much room (hardly any at all!) and can pull it out whenever I need it!  So convenient!

You can find these products and more, by checking out BergevinBaySoapCo on Etsy.  They have wonderful and unique soaps of different scents, lotions and even makeup that you will love.


BERGEVIN BAY SOAP CO ETSY SHOP




***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment