Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Nature Friendly, Nature Made Soap Co - 4pc Makeup Brushes and More



Every gal knows, that you just can't have a flawless, perfect or the desired finish with your makeup, unless you have the right tools.  When I talk about tools, I'm not talking about some expensive equipment, but some simple tools that will make a difference in the way your makeup goes on...and looks.

Nature Made Soap Co Etsy Shop has these wonderful makeup brushes, that are not only pleasing to look at, but are nature conscious!  They are a 4 pcs brush set that has very soft, yet durable bristles.   The handles are made from bamboo, which has a low impact on the Earth's resources, as it is a highly sustainable plant.  It feels so good, knowing that there are companies out there, that are nature friendly!


WHAT DO YOU GET IN THIS 4PC SET?

      *1 Mineral Powder Brush - 12.5 cm hair length
    *1 Concealer Brush - 10.8 cm hair length
    *1 Eye shading Brush - 10.8 cm hair length
    *1 Body Kabuki Brush - 5.4 cm hair length

Each one of these brushes fit perfectly in my hands.  The bristles seem very durable and of high quality and I not get any shedding of the bristles, after using these.  The handles on these brushes are so pretty and nice looking.  They remind me of the professional makeup brushes I see a lot.



Nature Made Soap Co also has some wonderful smelling soaps.  The two I have shown below, are the Love Spell (very popular scent with Victoria Secret) and the a round bar of soap, that is so silky feeling! The Love Spell soap is a square soap that has these little ridges in it and has beautiful swirls of green, blue and clear colors.  I could not stop sniffing this soap!  It truly is wonderful and the way it leaves my skin feeling, is wonderful!


The size of the Love Spell Square soap is approx. 1 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 2" and is around 5 ounces.  I love both of these soaps, the way they leave my skin feeling and if you want to know more about all the products that Nature Made Soap Co has to offer, check out there Etsy Shop - NatureMadeSoapCo.  They have more than just soaps, such as Skin Care, Spa & Relaxation and Bath Accessories. Also, don't forget to connect with Nature Made Soap Co by checking out the links below.

Nature Made Soap Co provides Handmade Soap, Candles, Body Massagers, Loofahs, Manicure & Pedicure Tools, Brushes, Combs and many more items. Pamper yourself with Nature Made Soap Co!


NATUREMADESOAPCO ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST




***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment