Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Organic Body Spray for Men - Define - by Organic Body Solutions

I know I've posted a lot about women's fashions, fragrances, makeup and even baby products. So...some of my guy readers are probably wondering..."What about us guys?"  Well, good news...I'm here to talk about a new fragrance I love so so much!  When I first smelled this, I knew that my husband would love this (well, I knew I did!)  It smells so much like the real thing, so enticing, inviting and well, I just couldn't stop spraying it!


This fragrance spray for men is the "Define" body spray.  It's available at OrganicBodySolutions Etsy Shop and is the version of Drakkar. This duplication is very close to the original.  OrganicBodySolutions uses fragrance oils instead of essential oils in their body sprays.  Essential oils are known to have therapeutic properties that can help relieve particular conditions or problems.  Fragrance oils are just that, for created manufactured scents. 


The Define Body Spray for men has notes of spicy berries, citrus, lavender and amber.  It comes in a 2 oz. bottle with ingredients: Distilled water, alcohol and Fragrance oil. 

If there is any one favorite fragrance my husband has, it has to be this one, out of all that he has tried.  I kid you not, this Define smells just that good and reminds me of a men's fragrance you would buy from a department store.

OrganicBodySolutions Etsy Shop has not only this scent, but the fragrance, Fascination.  Fascination is Abercrombie's version of Fierce; with citrus top notes with a lemon lime character and a French lavender accord to open the fragrance.  Has a seductive woody amber with a strong agar wood character.

Go check out OrganicBodySolutions Etsy Shop today and discover these fascinating scents.  I can honestly tell you, once my husband runs out of his 'Define' spray, I'm ordering more!


CONNECT WITH ORGANICBODYSOLUTIONS







***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


1 comment: