Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Show Your Zodiac Sign with This Zodiac Constellation Tank Top



I don't have to tell you (cause you've probably heard me say it enough), that I LOVE tank tops.  There, I've said it again.  They are the perfect attire for Summer, they are lightweight, and can be very fashionable and fun, especially with personalized and customized logos and sayings.

This awesome looking tank top is available at LuckyFranklin Etsy Shop and is the Zodiac Constellation Scorpio Tank Top.  Not only does it feature the Scorpio name, but the constellation of Scorpio.  I love my zodiac sign.  I love finding items that has my zodiac sign and this tank top is perfect!  I love that this tank features the constellation.  It's different than most tops that I've seen that features the zodiac.



This photo does not do the tank top justice.  The tank that I received, is a Vintage Black with shiny silver lettering and design.  It really stands out and I love all the shininess!  You can order this tank in the available colors and lettering, shown above.  The tank is available in all 12 zodiac signs and can be ordered as a Dolman shirt as well.

This tank does run small, so ordering a size larger is highly recommended! Below is the sizing chart.

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing


Ladies Tri-blend Racerback Tank (fitted, runs small)
XS - 15" Wide, 25.875" Long
S - 16" Wide, 26.5" Long
M - 17" Wide, 27.125" Long
L - 18" Wide, 27.75" Long
XL - 19.5" Wide, 28.375" Long
2XL - 21" Wide, 29" Long


Ladies Tri-blend Dolman Tee (loose fit)
XS - 17.5" Wide, 25.75" Long
S - 18.5" Wide, 26.25" Long
M - 19.5" Wide, 26.75" Long
L - 20.5" Wide, 27.25" Long
XL - 22" Wide, 27.75" Long
2XL - 23.5" Wide, 28.25" Long
3XL - 25" Wide, 28.75" Long

What I also love about this Zodiac Constellation Tank Top is that it's long.  Not too long, but longer than your traditional tank tops, and that is another big plus for me.  The tank top is lightweight and I love that this is NOT a thick tank top. As a matter of fact, I absolutely love how the shoulder and neckline is thinner and has a more relaxed feel to it, almost as if it was a just a single layer of material.

Lucky Franklin has 146 items in their Etsy Shop.  You will find TONS of fun tees, tanks, shirts and more with different designs ranging from this Zodiac Constellation to Summer Favorites. Go check out LuckyFranklin Zodiac Etsy Shop to see all the fun shirts they have available!

CONNECT WITH LUCKYFRANKLIN



***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment