Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Wake Up To A New Brew Every Morning - Boca Java Gourmet Coffee



The first thing I do, when I wake up in the morning, is pour myself a cup of coffee (okay...maybe not the FIRST thing I do, but pretty close!)  I just can't seem to start my morning off without having that first cup.  What's even better...my coffee is already ready, thanks to a programmable coffee maker!

The smell and fragrance that invites me every morning is just too hard to ignore.  Whether it be Columbian, Arabica or French Roast, coffee is my to-go friend in the morning. My normal coffee everyday is either a medium-dark French roast or Columbian, but sometimes, I want to try something a little bit different...a gourmet blend of coffee.



BocaJavaCoffee  has these wonderful flavored coffees that are available in either an 8 oz. package, 3 packs, gift sets or Coffee of the Month. There are some very unique (and delicious) flavors in these packs and let me tell you, my favorite by BocaJavaCoffee is hands down, the Sookie's Gourmet Blend!  It has a creamy and smooth sweet vanilla flavor with buttery caramel and Kahlua.  OH YES!  I can definitely taste the sweet vanilla, caramel and Kahlua in every sip and it tastes...Oh So Good!



How cute is this Gilmore Girls pin!  It's like a giant button that sits on your counter and also acts as a magnet!


BocaJavaCoffee has SO many flavors to choose from.  Here are some of the flavors I've tried by BocaJavaCoffee:

     *Luke's No-Nonsense Special
     *Mrs. Kim-Approved Dark Roast
     *Sookie's Gourmet Blend (My favorite!)
     *Stars Hollow Autumn Festival
     *Taylor Doose's Town Meeting
     *Stars Hollow Winter Festival

Luke's No-Nonsense Special has a bright and subtly sweet medium from Africa and South and Central America.




Mrs. Kim-Approved Dark Roast has a dark blend of Central and South American beans that offer a flavor to French Roast.



Sookie's Gourmet Blend has an exotic blend of sweet vanilla, buttery caramel and rich Kahlua.



Stars Hollow Autumn Festival has Pumpkin Spice and everything nice!  Has a sweet and enticing flavor of a heartfelt holiday favorite - Pumpkin Pie!




Taylor Doose's Town Meeting has an overflowing of flavor with a smooth and creamy coffee delight with the taste of toasted hazelnuts.



Stars Hollow Winter Festival has a rich and creamy chocolate with sweet, exhilarating mint flavor.




I cannot wait to try the Stars Hollow Autumn Festival.  I absolutely love pumpkin pie and to have my coffee flavored as the same as my FAVORITE pie...this should be a treat!

These are just a few of the flavors that BocaJavaCoffee has.  Check out their Etsy Shop for tons more flavors that are just too good to pass up!  You can also join their Gourmet Coffee Club that offers 10% off coffee, Free sample and only $3.95 shipping.  You can join today by visiting: bocajava.com/freebag.  You will find over 150 coffees to choose from, that are roasted and shipped the next day!


CONNECT WITH BOCAJAVA
BOCAJAVA WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST






***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own.




     

No comments:

Post a Comment