Tuesday, May 2, 2017

YUMMM! Grain Free, Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls




I love breakfast.  I never skip it.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it gets you revved up for the day by starting off on the right foot with mental focus!  If I don't have my breakfast, I am famished by lunch time and I'm really not a pleasant person when I'm hungry!

During the week, I fix something that is fast...scrambled eggs, oats, etc. but then there is the weekend, where I can put together something that may take a little extra time, but will be so very much worth it...such as these cinnamon rolls!


Let me start off by saying...it's been a LONG time since I've had cinnamon rolls, home made at that.  These cinnamon rolls are the next best thing to home made and with these being gluten free, grain free, Low Carb, Paleo friendly with all the goodness of the real thing...HOW COULD I PASS THESE UP!

This cinnamon roll mix is by REAL BREAD.  There is only 4 net carbs per 3 TBS of mix, which comes out to 13 servings for the whole bag. These literally melt in your mouth with the sugar and cinnamon goodness you find in cinnamon rolls.  


There is a little prep to this mix.  You will have to add three ingredients; apple cider vinegar, water and eggs and blend this into your dry mix.  Blend the mix until well blended and let is set for a few minutes, until it's a dough like form. You will then roll and pat this out onto parchment paper (Don't skip this! I lightly floured my wood island and the mix stuck to it)  Pat out until it's 1/2" thickness and then add 1/2 cup butter evenly. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup cinnamon and 1/3 cup sugar mixture, roll firmly and then cut into 10-13 slices.



This mix does not come with the icing, so you will have to make your own from powdered sugar, cream cheese and milk or just do like i did...buy frosting and warm it in the microwave until it's slightly thinner. BINGO!

These cinnamon rolls were so divine!  They were warm, gooey and filled with that familiar cinnamon roll taste that my mom used to make.  I would not have known these were gluten and grain free if I had not have seen this.




REAL BREAD not only has this wonderful cinnamon roll mix, but they also have the mixes in Hamburger Buns, Sandwich Bread, Rustic Bread and Variety Paks! Trying out Real Grain Free Bread's Hamburger Buns today!

THE BIGGEST MYTH OF ALL?...that gluten free means healthy!
Did you know, that most gluten free products are made with extracted starches; such as tapioca (cassava), arrowroot, rice and potato, as well as other grains? These refined starches turn directly to sugar in your body and that means disease & weight gain!

REAL BREAD products are made without extracted starches and with Real Food ingredients that are: naturally high in fiber, a good source of protein and healthy fats, and full of vitamins and minerals our bodies need for Health and Vitality.  




CONNECT WITH REAL BREAD

ETSY SHOP
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST
INSTAGRAM
REAL BREAD WEBSITE





***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment