Friday, June 2, 2017

Fresh. Natural. Good - Beesential Natural Body Care Products



I love great body care products.  I'm always interested in new products on the market, as well as certain particular products, such as body washes, hand made soaps and lotions.  Those products, that are all natural and made by hand, are always going to be the ones I will lean towards first.

There are many beauty and body care products today, that have been created by individuals (and some companies), that will only use ingredients that are both beneficial and good for your body; ingredients that are all natural, fresh, toxin and chemical free.  These are the products that I want to use.


Beesential has these awesome body care products that are fresh, natural and good for your body.  They use natural ingredients such as beeswax, honey and other good-for-you ingredients.  These products are Beekeeper made & Beekeeper approved!

This first product, that I've tried, is Beesential's Energizing Cucumber & Green Tea Hand and Body Cream.  First...let me tell ya...this hand lotion smells awesome!  It has the fresh scent of cucumber, but also has this invigorating scent that just makes me happy!  The hand and body cream is thick and creamy and makes my hands and legs feel so soft.  Some of the ingredients that you will find in this lotion are: Olive Oil, Hydrating Beeswax, Honey, Shea Butter, Propolis, Vitamins and Silk Protein.  These ingredients help soften, heal and restore healthy skin.


I found that this lotion absorbs into my skin really well.  It has a fresh scent and a nice smooth feeling, without feeling greasy.  Cucumber is one of my favorite scents in many products that I use!



The next product is Beesential's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Body Wash.  Oh my goodness!  This smells so wonderful!  I love that it comes in a pump bottle, making it easy to dispense, while in the shower.  I love how this body wash also resembles the color, honey!  How appropriate, coming from a company that specializes in bees and beekeeper made products!  


The body wash has a light feeling, that leaves my skin feeling very soft and hydrated, after my shower.  I found that I really didn't have to use any lotion, right after using this body wash.  The smell of grapefruit and lemongrass together, makes this body wash perfect for me!  I have always loved grapefruit scents in candles, lotions, etc.  I have just recently been introduced to Lemongrass and it is becoming one of my favorite scents, as well!  



This body wash will revitalize your senses, moisturize your skin and is great for those with sensitive skin.  The ingredients in Beesential's Grapefruit & Lemongrass Moisturizing Body Wash that will help soften and moisturize your skin include: Aloe, Honey, Virgin Hemp Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Olive Oil and Coconut Oil.

Both of these products are awesome body care items that I am so happy to use! I am a big fan of natural made products, especially ones that smell and work, wonderfully together.  You can head on over to Beesential's website for these and other body care products.  Don't forget to connect with Beesential!



BEESENTIAL WEBSITE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST






***I may have received complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are 100% my own and only recommend products that I trust and would use, myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment