Saturday, June 10, 2017

Indulge in Your Favorite Wax Melts





I don't know about you, but I love walking into a room, after work or being out, to an inviting scent of pure joy.  A room filled with wonderful scents of chocolate, cinnamon apple and citrus smells, just makes my heart happy!

I'm a HUGE fan of scented wax melts in my warmer.  I will go through tons of different scents, a different one each week.  This week, I am enjoying the chocolately goodness of Zany Candle Creations Chocolate Truffle; Oh yeah...it smells divine!  


When I first opened up Zany Candle Creations Chocolate Truffle, I was in heaven.  The soy wax melts had this wonderful scent of a rich chocolate flavor, that almost reminded me of a mix of chocolate and cocoa.  Although the letter I received from Jonna stated it was best to wait a week, to ensure a more richer and the best scent, I just could not wait that long!

After a few minutes of the Chocolate Truffle warming in my warmer pot, I could begin to smell the chocolate goodness.  Thanks Zany Candle Creations, I believe this is gonna be one of my favs!


Zany Candle Creations wax melts contain 100% pure essential oils with over 175 fragrances to choose from. Wow!  Some of the scents you will find include: 
     *Brown Sugar & Fig
     *Storm Watch (I almost picked this one)
     *Blue Hawaiian 
     *Black Amber & Lavender
     *Lemongrass Sage
     *Pineapple Coconut

These are just a few that you will find over at Zany Candle Creations.  Go check out Zany Candle Creations Etsy Shop for tons more scents.  You have the option to choose a 1,2,3 or 6 pack of these delightful soy wax melts.  Not only will you find the soy wax melts, but Zany Candle Creations also has Pillar Candles, Container Candles, Tea Lights and Critter Candles.


The color of these wax melts are based on the scent you choose.  If you would like a different color, please send Jonna a message before ordering.  Since majority of these wax melts are made to order, it is best to wait a week before using- to maximize the fragrance.

CONNECT WITH ZANY CANDLE CREATIONS
ETSY
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
ZANY CANDLE CREATIONS WEBSITE





***I may have received a complimentary product(s), in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  Regardless, all opinions expressed are always 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have tried and recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment