Thursday, August 10, 2017

Are You Looking For An Alternate To The GO Pro?

Let me tell you...I am terrible with cameras, cellphones, etc.  I can't tell you how many times I've ruined a nice camera, by getting it wet (rain, pool, etc.). Same goes with my cellphone.  My husband became smart, and decided that if he was going to get me a camera, it better be waterproof and that my smartphone better have insurance!



Well, although I have a Nikon camera that is waterproof, I am still scared to use it near the water (I know..It's waterproof!)  But, I don't have to use my Nikon camera, because this little sports water camera, shown here, is by NEXGADGET and it is designed specifically for water!



The NEXGADGET 4K Action Camera is a sports camera with Sony Sensor, WiFi Ultra HD 16MP 170 degree wide angle, with a 2 inch LCD screen, that can go 100 feet in the water.  This camera comes with all the accessories that you will need, whether you are biking, walking, diving and more.  



This waterproof action camera has these following features:

     *4K Action CamThis action cam offers complete 4k@30FPS video resolution, 12MP Sony179      
                                                 CMOS sensor. The 170° super wide angle lens ensures that no part of the picture 
                                                 "falls out of the frame".

        *Durable + Waterproof to 100 feet 

     *WiFi + Free appAvailable to view and share the videos or photos timely and remote control                                                              the camera via App on your smart phones. WiFi signal ranges up to 33 feet                                                              (10m).

       *Abundant Accessory Kit

     *Additional FeaturesLoop Recording, Slow Motion, Drama Shot, 180°Turnover Shooting,                                                                       Time Lapse mode. 1-YEAR warranty service and professional customer                                                                    service &  Technical support:nexgadget-service@outlook.com

If you are familiar with the water or sports camera, that is geared for the water, such as the GoPro, then you know these cameras are made smaller - to fit in the palm of your hands.  To me, this is the perfect size, as I don't find it hard to keep up with and I can easily grasp it.

The NEXGADGET 4K Action Camera is encased in a protective shell.  This shell is what makes the camera waterproof.  When you are done with the camera and you need to charge the camera, simply remove the hard plastic shell and plug the charging cable up to it.  You may need to charge your action camera when you first get it, as it will not be fully charged.




You can purchase your NEXGADGET 4K Action Camera - HERE - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073HZ8YCN








***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  All opinions expressed are ALWAYS 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have loved and tried.

1 comment:

  1. It was a really nice to reading blog post. I have been a huge fan of your blog posts for many years. Thanks for always being there :) rubber kneader

    ReplyDelete