Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Don't Let Your Baby's Paci Hit The Floor! - Invest In These Pacifier Clips

There's nothing worse when it comes to your precious little one, than their pacifiers hitting the floor, especially when they are newborns and young toddlers, who may be susceptible to bacteria, due to their early stages of development.

I can't tell you how many times I've had a pacifier hit the floor, before I've swept and with dogs, who are in a race to grab the paci!  Many times I've had to run to the sink to rinse it off, only to wonder if that was even good enough.



Starlight Baby has these cute, adorable paci clips that have various patterns and colors, for girl, boys and neutral, that will clip onto a baby blanket, baby toy and baby clothing.  The ones shown here, are for girls.  They come in a 3 pack and feature the colors; light pink, purple and a darker pink...all with white polka dots.  The pacifier clips have a plastic grip, allowing you to attach and remove from baby's clothing, without tearing or ruining your baby's clothes.



The pacifier clips are made of what seems like a grosgrain ribbon, that is durable and stitched around for extra security.  I love how Starlight Bright packaged their clips; wound around a cute stock board that has info on how to use the pacifier clips and had a thin plastic over the metal clips.

You can purchase your Starlight Baby Pacifier Clips at: https://shop.starlight-baby.com/products/pacifier-clips-3-pack-boys.




***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only approve products that I trust and would use, myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment