Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Bubbles of Fun For Parties, Birthdays and Everyday with iLearn iPlay Bubble Camera Bubble Shooter

ilearn iplay elephant bubble machine shooter and blower


Are you ready to have some fun? Spring and summer are just right around the corner and approaching fast and this is the time for kids (and adults) to get outside and start having some fun in the sunshine.  

I don't know about you, but I'm NOT a winter person.  I hate the cold and I'm so ready to enjoy some days outside, just relaxing in the sun, watching my grandson play.  Our backyard looks like a playground, minus the climbing toys.  There are trucks, cars, balls and riding toys everywhere!  You would think we had a child that lives with us.



He's really going to love the outside when we bring in the bubbles; Yes...bubbles!  I recently got my hands on this cute and fun Bubble Camera and Bubble Shooter Machine by iLearn iPlay.  It's a cute blue elephant, that has multiple bubble wands in its mouth, that shoots out tons of bubbles when you fill him up.

When I first showed Brody this and how it worked, he laughed, danced and threw himself in front of the bubbles.  This, of course, was inside my house, where I only had about 10 minutes for him to enjoy it before his mommy came and picked him up.





He did not want to part with it.  He kept reaching for it as he was leaving and was not happy until he left with it.  The iLearn iPlay Bubble Camera Gun Developmental Bubble Shooter Machine is awesome for those birthday parties, kids activities and even for those professional looking pictures when you want to include bubbles in your photos.




The iLearn iPlay Bubble Camera Shooter comes with a bottle of bubble solution.  The bubble machine is easy to operate; just pour in some bubbles, hold down the button and watch your child enjoy hours of fun, romping through bubble galore!  The iLearn iPlay Bubble Camera Shooter Machine is great for developing social interaction, cognitive process, color identification as well as play and life skills.




The iLearn iPlay Bubble Camera Shooter Machine is safe and durable.  It is made of non-toxic ABS plastic.  You can place this bubble machine up on a table, inside or outside, so kids can run through the bubbles.  The Bubble machine requires 2 AA batteries (not included).  The only batteries I had were old and not new, so imagine the tons of bubble fun when new batteries are used!  

iLearn iPlay Amazon
iLearn iPlay Facebook
iLearn iPlay Website
iLearn iPlay Twitter





***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment