Monday, July 30, 2018

Brighten Up Your Summer Beauty Routine With CherJokle's Long Lasting Matte Liquid Lip Color Collections




By now, most of us women have heard about the ever popular liquid lipsticks and some of us (including me) have tried them and fallen in love with them.  What I love about the liquid lipsticks is that they stay put...no smudging, no disappearing from my lips after I eat or drink and they can add some pretty intense color to your lips.

Now, I'm not the one who goes for the bright bold colors, but I do love the more natural, subdued shades when it comes to the lip color.  I recently tried a new color, Chai, and it's the perfect shade for me!  This liquid lipstick is by Cherjo'kle and you can find them on Etsy, Instagram and at https://www.cherjokle.net.






                              















What I love about Cherjo'kle, is that they don't have an overwhelming inventory of colors to choose from.  I don't know about you gals, but if I had to look at over 20 different shades, I would be so tired of trying to decide which color or colors to choose from.   Cherjo'kle has 12 available colors to choose from; 

     *Maple Sugar
     *Pumpkin Spice
     *Toasted Caramel
     *Roasted Plum
     *Chai
     *Bombon
     *Bolly Berry
     *Cinnaberry
     *Raspberry Zing
     *Strawberry Macaron
     *Berry Crush
     *Sugar Plum
     
Cherjo'kle's liquid lipsticks are creamy, long lasting and vegan free.  They offer luxurious products, possessing the finest, safest ingredients and materials meeting the highest standards of the community and customers.  I also love the packaging of Cherjo'kle's liquid lipsticks. It has a clean look and the brand has this signature lip imprint on the box, with their logo.  It's just a neat box to look at..but come on!  It's the lipstick that has won me over!  I love this Chai color!





What You Will NOT Find in Cherjo'kle's Products

*No Sulfate
*No Sodium
*No Animal Testing
*No Silicone
*No Parabens
*No Phosphates
*No Pesticides
*No Gluten
*No GMO's 
*No Animal Ingredients


I am gathering the courage to try another color, a more (somewhat) bolder shade...maybe Strawberry Macaron or Cinnaberry.  Which do you think?

RECEIVE 10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER WHEN YOU USE CODE: SUMMERLUXELIP DURING CHECKOUT.



             


              Strawberry Macaron                                             Cinnaberry


Connect With CherJo'kle      
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
ETSY
WEBSITE








***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I love and trust.***

1 comment:

  1. A custom lip balm box is a generally used thing. The reason is that there are many lip balm brands in the market. The majority of the brands opt for show boxes to feature their product in the market world. You will place these boxes on the cosmetic retirement or can balance them. With high-level competition in the marketplace, your product must have unique and eye-catching custom boxes. To impress your customers, put resources into the design of Custom Lip Gloss Boxes. Custom Lip balm is the most important thing within the whole cosmetics schedule. Another way of creating your boxes stand out is through the ever-catching structure of your Lip Balm Box.

    ReplyDelete