Friday, August 10, 2018

The Long Thread Tassel Earrings Are A Hot Item and I Found The Perfect Ones



Want to be fashionable just like Holly from Breakfast Tiffany's?  Well, if you've been keeping up with the trend of earrings, you may know by now, that the tassel earrings are a hot item right now.  These Long Thread Tassel Earrings are so vibrant and colorful, that it's hard NOT to be noticed when wearing them.

cheaplovejewelry.com has these cute and fashionable tassel earrings on their site and you can grab these in 11 different colors!  And let me tell ya...the price ain't too shabby either, right at $11.99, why not buy a couple pairs?



I love the turquoise color that I received.  I will admit, they do seem a tad bit too long for me, maybe it's because I'm not used to wearing such long earrings, even though I do love the look (and do wear dangle earrings).  As you can see, I have my hair up, with these long tassel earrings, but I'm thinking if I wear my hair down, these would look more natural and more me.



I love how lightweight these tassel earrings are.  They are not heavy and do not seem to get tangled when I wear them.  I wish you could see these earrings in person, as they are so vibrant in color without any flaws.  These are perfect for any occasion or even as a gift for Christmas or birthdays.

Go check out https://cheaplovejewelry.com/long-thread-tassel-earring/ and find your favorite color(s) now!







***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...All opinions expressed are 100% my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment