Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jaqua Beauty Buttercream Frosting Body Butter Review

When I get home (okay, a couple hours afterwards), I like to just settle in and enjoy a nice warm bath.  I find that I am more of a bath person, instead of a shower person, but if I'm really in a hurry, I will take a shower.  With that being said, I never (NEVER) skip my after-bath regimen. 


I love pampering my skin after I step out of the bathtub.  Sometimes I may spritz down in a nice fragrant body spray, but more often, I will indulge in my favorite body butter.  If you're not familiar with body butters....girl...where have you been!  Then you need to do so!  I used to be a HUGE fan of Victoria Secret's body butters, but until recently, I discovered a whole new world of smell goodness and luxurious skin softening like no other, with Jaqua Beauty Buttercream Frosting Body Butter.


First of all, when I un-boxed my Jaqua Beauty Buttercream Frosting Body Butter, I was so happy to see a pink and brown box (so cute!) that had my name written all over it (okay, not my name...but you get my drift!)  The simple white tub had a pretty pink label, with the name Jaqua Buttercream Frosting Body Butter.  You say Buttercream Frosting?  Why yes!  Once I opened up the pretty jar of body butter, it totally smelled like buttercream frosting! I kid you not!

Not only did this body butter smell AMAZING, but the feel of this body butter was like no other.  It was smooth, silky, creamy and rich with that whipped look and feel.  After slathering it on, I noticed that it left a slight glow to my skin...LOVE!  I just could not stop sniffing at this wonderful scented body butter!


Jaqua Beauty has it going on and you can grab yours HERE:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00063IZ3U  I'm telling you gals...you won't regret it and it is very well worth it, especially if you are a body butter gal like me.  Once I run out, I'm definitely ordering more and Jaqua Beauty tells me that it's there number one favorite scent!



***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment