Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Bamboo Cutting Board with Juice Grooves and Handles by Royal Craftwood




After my favorite cutting board bit the dust, I knew I was going to have to get another one, similar to it. This opportunity to review the Royal Craftwood bamboo cutting board couldn't have come any sooner! It's the same size as my previous one (10" x 15"), but is so much better!



The Royal Craftwood Cutting Board is made of bamboo, is eco-friendly, has side handles built in and side grooves all around to catch excess juices. It's a very sturdy board that is moisture proof and also antibacterial that kills bacteria and microbes!


I am very particular about my cutting boards, and although I have two, the one that broke into and bit the dust was my favorite as it was a medium sized cutting board that I used ALL THE TIME!  This board has took it's place in my kitchen because of it's size and durability, but I also love that it has knotched out handles on each side, making it easier to lift it up and move it, if necessary.
Below are some of the details about this bamboo cutting board, some that I have already mentioned.



- BAMBOO CUTTING BOARD WITH SIDE HANDLES: use it as a chopping block for meat / chicken or vegetables or as a fancy serving tray. Edge grain structure makes it a perfect butcher block and a stylish barbecue platter.

- ECO & KNIFE-FRIENDLY CUTTING BOARDS FOR KITCHEN: Eco Bamboo is a BPA free material, ultra gentle to your knives but prone to scratches. The bamboo wood is not only ecological and organic, it’s also durable and built to last. Your cutting board will be as good as new for years to come.


- OPTIMAL SIZE FOR EVERYDAY USE AND STORAGE: Medium size of 10x15 inches is large enough for cutting meat or veggies and small enough for keeping it on countertop or putting into a drawer!


- ANTIBACTERIAL CUTTING BOARD WITH DEEP JUICE GROOVE: Naturally safe and heavy duty cutting board catches liquids and prevents spills. Chop and cut as a pro!
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: We are positive you’ll find this kitchen butcher block convenient and you stay happy with the quality.


You can purchase this Bamboo cutting board at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BR87MK2




***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  HOWEVER...all opinions are 100% my own and has no influence in my review***

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dear,

    I Like Your Blog Very Much. I see Daily Your Blog, is A Very Useful For me.

    You can also Find induction cookwareWe are one of the best place to buy induction pans and induction cookware in the Australia. Neoflam Cookware dedicated to consumer & environmental health, great design and function is best for you and your family.



    Please Visit at: https://www.neoflam.com.au/buycookware/induction-cookware



    ReplyDelete