Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Stay Weird and Shine On - Funky, Fun and Outrageous Christmas Wear by Shinesty


Weird, funny and outrageous; this is exactly how you would describe Shinesty's Christmas wear for the season!  Shinesty.com is know for their outrageous and fun themed clothes that range from children pj's and suits to women's dresses and underwear.  Oh, and let's not forget you guys!  Shinesty.com has weird suits and boxer briefs...also known as ball hammocks!  



I had the chance to try out Shinesty's Christmas wear, but went a little more modest with their Snowflake turtleneck and a matching Snowflake Christmas suit for my 2 year old grandson.  I don't know if you guys are familiar with Snapchat, but when I first Snapchatted my grandson in his snowflake suit, I got mixed reactions; such as his mommy replying back..."What in the world!" to one of my co-workers saying how cute that Christmas suit was.



I thought he look rather handsome (but I did chuckle when I put the outfit on him.)  The toddler suit was very well made, sturdy and looked just like a real suit, with buttons down the sleeve to the matching pants.  The turtle neck I received was so soft and matched my 2 year old grandson's suit perfectly.  I thought these matching outfits would be FUN for Christmas pictures, that would also make for fun Christmas cards!



BUT....Shinesty is not only geared towards Christmas.  They also have crazy outfits for Thanksgiving, St. Paddy's Day and more.  Just imagine being the life of the party when you show up in one of Shinesty's outfits!  You may be the talk of the party, but just think how much fun your party will be!



Below are some of the fun, geeky and outrageous Christmas winter wear you can expect to find at Shinesty.com.







Now, mind you, these are just a sample of what Shinesty.com has to offer.  Remember...they have outlandish outfits for many occasions, so go check them out!  I noticed that some of my favorites are sold out, but can't wait to see what they come up with next!







***I may have received a complimentary item, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review. REGARDLESS...all opinions expresses are 100% my own.***

No comments:

Post a Comment