Tuesday, January 15, 2019

CHARMSUN 18K GOLD/PLATINUM/ROSE GOLD LARGE INITIAL NECKLACE - 20% OFF WITH CODE

It's no secret that I LOVE jewelry, especially jewelry with my name and/or initial.  There's just something about wearing a piece of jewelry that is personalized to you.  I have a couple necklaces that contain my initial, "J", but nothing that compares to this CHARMSUN large initial pendant necklace!



The initial necklace shown here is by CHARMSUN and is an 18K Gold/Platinum/Rose Gold Large Initial Necklace that features a 29.5" snake chain with 2" extender.  It is nickel free, lead free alloy that will not rust and is suitable for sensitive skin...no worries about an allergic reaction!




I am in love with the hammered textured look of the pendant!  It is shiny, glistens and captures the light due to the textured finish.  Although the initial is large, the chain really captured my attention with how smooth and detailed it was.  This would make the perfect gift for those who love personalized jewelry, either for birthdays or a Christmas gift or...just because.

Another good thing about the initial necklaces...it someone doesn't remember your name right off the bat, when they see you wearing this initial necklace, it will trigger their memory when they see you wearing your first name initial...okay...not such a bad idea, hu?



Right now, you can get 20% off your own initial necklace, in your choice of Gold, Platinum or Rose Gold when you use my code: UKZHPXBY during checkout at:
amzn.to/2R70IyJ.








***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own***

No comments:

Post a Comment