Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Fashion Finds For Under $20 - Crossbody Handbag with Gold Chain Shoulder Strap



It's still not too late to shop for Christmas, especially if your an Amazon-aholic like me!  I was the world's worse of not having Amazon Prime; I thought it was just too much money, especially if I didn't order every month.  After sitting down and actually seeing how much I DID order from Amazon, the annual fee for Prime was not that bad.


https://www.amazon.com/Crossbody-Golden-Chain-Strap-Shoulder/dp/B081YCSWZF


If you are familiar with Amazon and Amazon Prime, you know that Prime allows you to receive your items in two days...not a week or longer.  So...with that being said, I stumbled upon this cute little crossbody handbag!  This is the perfect size to carry my cell phone, lipstick, Driver's License and a little cash or debit card (it will hold more!)

Every weekend (and, during the week), I would always carry my huge purse or tote, which by the way, always got in the way.  I didn't need anything that big.  All I needed was something small, yet large enough to carry just the necessities. This bag does just that!


https://www.amazon.com/Crossbody-Golden-Chain-Strap-Shoulder/dp/B081YCSWZF

This crossbody handbag can be found at Amazon, https://www.amazon.com/Crossbody-Golden-Chain-Strap-Shoulder/dp/B081YCSWZF.  It comes in black, brown and red and features this beautiful gold chain detail on the shoulder strap.  It also has two zippers for closure and the shoulder strap is adjustable.  It also has this small gold emblem on the purse, which to me, just adds that extra detail.  The purse is lightweight, but sturdy and I absolutely fell in love with it when I carried it.  

And let me not forget to mention, you can use my code: 507BX3XE to receive 50% off when you order through Amazon!  What's so great about the 50% off?  This cute and fashionable handbag is only $19.99 before the discount, so...you can do the math!  I think that's a great steal!


https://www.amazon.com/Crossbody-Golden-Chain-Strap-Shoulder/dp/B081YCSWZF


To be honest, I was going to give this purse as a Christmas gift, but changed my mind really fast, when I saw it was exactly what I needed!  Shame on me!  Don't forget to check out the purse and get your 50% off, using my code: 507BX3XE.  Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/Crossbody-Golden-Chain-Strap-Shoulder/dp/B081YCSWZF











***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have tried and love!***

No comments:

Post a Comment