Monday, January 20, 2020

My Best Femme Luxe Finery Fashion Haul Yet!

Hey there, friends!  Finally, the temps here in Southeast Missouri have hit the freezing winter temps.  No, I'm not a winter person, let alone, a person who likes cold weather...but I have to admit, the weather here has been quite unusual with temps in the 50's and even low 60's at times.  This morning as I type, we have a chilling 22 degree temperature that just makes me want to stay inside and keep warm!


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


And...this haul from Femme Luxe Finery couldn't have come at a better time.  Every piece you see here is perfect for that cold weather (well, the cold shoulder may leave you cold, a bit) and they, once again, are super comfy!  I know I say this over and over again, but Femme Luxe Finery's clothes are so very comfortable, considering if you order the right size for you.  All their long sleeves, cotton clothing could not be any more comfortable and they are always so soft and very well made.


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk

I was super excited when I received, and tried on, these two cold shoulder long sleeve dresses (I wear them as a long shirt with leggings.)  To me, they remind me of a combination of a modern day sweatshirt and a long top that you can wear either to work or on your casual day off.  Shoot, these are perfect for even going out on the weekend, especially when you pair them with your favorite leggings or even as as dress with some knee boots or cute little booties.


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


These Cold Shoulder Cut Out Shoulder Dresses are so cute and I love them!  They are available in colors; Gray, Black, Mustard & Khaki Green.  As you can see here, I love the style so much that I ended up with the Gray and Black, but I will definitely be going back for the Khaki Green color!  They come with a matching fabric belt that you can cinch at the waist, giving you all the curves you want or need.  For me, personally, I will probably forego the belt, but as I slim down, the belt will definitely be added.  The size I am wearing is a M\L (8/10) and fits just the way I like if wearing with a pair of leggings.  


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Colors: Black, Mustard, Khaki Green
Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $14

The next item is also going to be one of my favorites on these cold winter days.  It is the Belted Long Line Hoodie Dress.  This, to me, is what I call a modern day, updated hoodie.  The length is longer and has more of a streamed lined style.  It has your hoodie with a drawstring and unlike most hoodies, this comes with a matching fabric belt as well.  You can cinch it up at the waist to add dimension or accentuate your curves.  This can be worn as a hoodie dress or, like I plan on doing, wear it with jeans or leggings. (can you tell I'm a legging kind of gal?)  


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk



https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Colors: Black, Pink, Gray
Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)

Price: $22

The last item, shown here, is the Gray Knitted Turtleneck Mini Jumper Dress.  Just by looking at this, you would think it was a gray turtleneck sweater...and you may be right, but this sweater can also be worn as a mini dress, which is so cute when you pair it with some white sneakers.  But...since it is winter, you guessed it, I will be wearing this with some leggings or some frayed jeans.


https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk

It is super comfy with plenty of stretch that allows you to snuggle up on that cold winter day, either lounging around the house or keeping warm while you are on your way to work.  I'm thinking, since tomorrow is going to be another cool day, I may just throw this comfy sweater jumper dress on for work.  Of course it will be paired with black leggings.  I haven't decided on which boots to wear, quite yet...tall boots or booties?  What do you think?

https://femmeluxefinery.co.uk


Available Colors: Gray, Black, Duck Egg, Stone
Available Sizes: S/M (4/6) & M/L (8/10)
Price: $22

Can you see the pattern here in the prices?  Every piece that I have posted, here and in the past, have been the most reasonable priced fashion pieces I've come across.  I mean, $14 for that Cold Shoulder Cut Out Jersey Jumper Dress...Come on! And finding an oversized, comfy sweater at just $22 is a steal.  It's hard to beat Femme Luxe Finery's prices.  If you don't believe me, go take a look at their site right now.  They have some of the most cutest, hottest trends today and a fraction of the price.  Come back and let me know what your favorite items are from Femme Luxe Finery.







***I may have received complimentary items, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are solely 100% my own and I only recommend products that I have tried and love***



No comments:

Post a Comment