Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Zinff Optical- A Professional Online Store for Affordable Eyewear


 Zinff Optical is a professional online store for high quality, yet affordable eyewear.  Zinff offers a wide range of affordable lens and stylish frames, some, with several colors to choose from.  

I normally opt for a brown, black or tortoise colored frame, but decided to be a little adventurous, a little out of my comfort zone and let go of my basic colors, with a fun deep purple shade frame.  So glad I did!  I love these frames and they fit perfectly.

If you have a prescription, you can easily upload it to Zinff Optical site or manually input your prescription.  Having a prescription makes it so much easier in getting your eyeglasses the perfect fit. If you don't have a prescription, that's alright!  Zinff also offers non-prescription eyewear (for that look only), blue light blocking, reading glasses, as well as sunglasses.

I have found that it is so much easier and convenient of ordering eye glasses online, than it is to go inside an actual optometrist to pick out your glasses and then wait for almost 2 weeks before getting them.  Sure, you will have to wait about that long when ordering online, mainly due to them being shipped to you, but it is a whole lot less hassle AND...you don't have to pay that office visit!

With vision insurance, I'm only eligible for a pair of glasses once every two years....TWO YEARS!  That's why I love shopping online for my eye glasses, so I can be sure I have an extra pair on hand, just in case I accidentally break my glasses or if my 4 year old grandson gets a hold of them and demolishes them!

You will find that Zinff Opticals has a pair of glasses that will fit, look great on you and offers affordable prices...even without insurance!  You can visit Zinff Opticals at: https://www.zinff.com/Free-glasses and check out all the frames they have available.





***I may have received a complimentary product, in exchange, for my honest and unbiased review.  REGARDLESS...all opinions expressed are 100% my own and I only recommend products I truly love and believe in***

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful to the writer of this blog for writing and sharing this article. I was amazing to read it. More power to you!!!

    patient monitoring manufacturer

    ReplyDelete