Monday, March 4, 2013

Snack Time

If you're like me, you like to have something to snack on (hopefully healthy) while lounging around watching tv.  It's great to have a snack that is healthy instead of the greasy potato chips, that normally cross our paths. That is why I absolutely LOVE the Pepperidge Farms Jingos.

Pepperidge Farm Jingos come in three different flavors, but my favorite is the Lime and Sweet Chili.  These have just a hint of lime taste with a little spice, not much, and are only 130 calories for 23 pieces and 4 grams of fat per serving.  They pack a bold taste with a snappy crunch.

It's not very often I brag on a product, but I just couldn't get enough of these little crackers this past weekend, hence, I went over the 23 piece serving. :-)

The other two flavors are Fiesta Cheddar and Parmesan Garlic, which I think my next box will be the Parmesan Garlic.

Give 'em a try....I think you will love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment