Thursday, June 27, 2013

Let's Talk About Ice Cream



Who Doesn't Like Ice Cream?  I'm not an avid ice cream eater, but I do occasionally buy it to have a little sweet dessert every now and then.  When I do buy ice cream, I'm gonna make sure that I get my money's worth.  That is why I have fallen in love with Edy's Grand Ice Cream.

I used to be a faithful Blue Bunny Ice Cream eater (sorry Blue Bunny), but recently have purchased the Edy's Grand.  This brand is so awesome in delivering a great, sweet and wonderful ice cream that I will continue to enjoy.

My all time favorite flavor is the Edy's Grand Nestle's Butterfinger ice cream.  This flavor has it all....Butterfinger flavor, Butterfinger bit pieces, peanut butter swirls and that sweet ice cream flavor.  I have tried other flavors, such as, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and Edy's Caramel Coconut Cookie, but nothing compares to the Butterfinger.

I would say the Edy's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup comes in second.  It has pieces of peanut butter cups, that chocolately sweetness as well as peanut butter swirls.  If you love chocolate, then this is the ice cream for you.  

The last one that I've tried, was the Caramel Coconut Cookie.  Although I wasn't a big fan of it (didn't have that extra crunch or oomph to it), my son, apparently loves it.  I was looking for a little bit more from this flavor, since it said Caramel and Coconut.  All I seemed to taste was the coconut (maybe I just didn't go deep enough into the box to get to the goodies).  Anyways, if you are looking for the flavor that delivers and meets all your expectations, I would definitely say try the Edy's Nestle's Butterfinger flavor.  AWESOME!












No comments:

Post a Comment