Wednesday, September 24, 2014

My Favorite Coupon Savings Sites

Good morning, everyone!  I don't know where you live, but here in my small town of Kennett, Missouri, it is pretty chilly this morning.  I can tell that Fall has officially begun.  Last night I enjoyed the annual Delta Fair Parade and as always, I loved it!  The parade lasted about an hour and half and as I was watching the parade, with many bands, tractors and floats, my mind was spinning on what I could bring to you today.







Well...today, I will list some of the sites I visit on a daily basis, as these sites always have something new as well as savings you can find at some of the stores you may shop at.


Couponaholic.net (My all time favorite!)
Hip 2 Save
A Full Cup
Coupons.com
Befrugal.com  (I love this site. You can search for specific coupons)
Passion for Savings
The Krazy Coupon Lady



These are just a few I visit and can always find some of the coupons I need. Couponaholic and Befrugal allows you to search for specific coupons and with Befrgual, you can find coupons that you can't find on other sites.

Couponaholic is my absolute favorite, as you can search for coupons but at the same time, on their main page, they list savings and deals for specific stores that matches up with coupons.

Let me know what some of your favorite sites are!  I will be more than glad to list them.



No comments:

Post a Comment