Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bella Naturals Naturalico Vitamin C Serum Review

As we age, a lot of us want to keep that young, youthful look we had back in our 20's.  A daily facial regimen throughout our early years, up to when we get older, is a must in taking care of our skin.  I will admit, when I was younger, I didn't think a lot about taking care of my skin.  I used the sunbed, I went to bed with my makeup on, etc.  BUT...now that I'm older, I now realize the importance in taking care of your skin.  Now, if only we can turn back time and erase some of the damage caused, either by the sun, wind or just negligence.

That is why I am such a proud gal to get to test and review Bella Naturals Naturalico Vitamin C Serum.  This little brown bottle has it all!  Not only are you getting a Vitamin C Serum, which is an excellent ingredient for your skin and face, but you are also getting a Hyaluronic Acid Serum in this little bottle as well!  Naturalico was brilliant when they combined both ingredients into one bottle.

The Vitamin C compliments the skin by giving it a healthy youthful glow by brightening the skin and giving it a more even tone.  The Hyaluronic Acid hydrates the skin by plumping it to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles.  It also acts like a moisturizer due to the hydration it gives to the skin.

The Naturalico Vitamin C Serum is 100% organic and is an anti-aging formula moisturizer.  Some of the ingredients you will find in this Vitamin C Serum are:

* Vitamin C
*  Green Tea
*  Rose Hip Oil
*  Sea Buckthorn Oil
*  Resistem (Plant Cell Stems)







What can this Vitamin C Serum do for you?

*  Repairs Wrinkles & Sun damage
*  Stimulates Collagen
*  Gradually Fades Sun and Age Spots
*  Reduces Fine Lines
*  Gives Skin Youthful & Radiant Glow
*  Tone and Firm the Skin

What better product, than an anti-aging serum that will give you ALL these benefits!  Youthful glow and toning of sagging skin with the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles!  I say I'm in!











No comments:

Post a Comment