Thursday, March 5, 2015

MIRA Brand Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Plunger

When I first received the MIRA Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Plunger, I was truly impressed! The first thing I noticed was the shine of the Coffee Press.  It has a shiny stainless steel finish and is absolutely gorgeous.  It makes approximately 8 cups of coffee and keeps the coffee warm up to 2 hours.



The second thing that impressed me was the function of it.  Let me tell you...at first I thought I goofed up.  I didn't read any instructions, but I knew you had to add coffee grounds and hot water.  Once I did this I instantly groaned, "Oh, Crap!"  I was for sure that the coffee was going to have grounds all in it!  



I proceeded to insert the plunger on top of the coffee press and then gently pressed down on it.  At first, the Stainless Steel press didn't seem very hot.  After 5 minutes, I came back and was very very surprised how warm the coffee press had become.  I then poured my coffee, holding my breath and crossing my fingers...Voila!  Perfect brewed coffee WITHOUT THE GROUNDS!  The taste of this coffee seemed so smooth!  



I'm not for sure how many tablespoons of coffee you are suppose to add, but I read that it's 1-2 tablespoons for each cup.  I thought this odd, as I normally add that much to a coffee pot that holds 8 cups.  I know this MY 8 cups is a coffee cup, but in all actuality, 8 cups is less than a coffee cup, you actually have to go by a measuring cup.



The MIRA Brand Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Plunger is doubled walled and made from a high quality 18/10 stainless steel.  The French Coffee Press is a three part stainless steel plunger that features an ultra fine mesh filter.

This Coffee Press will compliment any kitchen decor and can serve as a serving piece as well.  The MIRA Brand Stainless Steel French Coffee Press is BPA free, dishwasher safe and will not discolor or crack over time.  This last feature makes it perfect and better than the glass pots!

I absolutely love the finished look, the classy and elegant design and how I can have it anywhere in my kitchen and it acts as a complimentary piece.  

If you want to have the finest tasting coffee, that is smooth and will last much longer than the average glass pot and give you another addition piece to your kitchen, you have to visit MIRA Brands site and get yours today!  You can also find their French Press Coffee Plunger on Amazon.


***I received the above product, in exchange, for an honest and unbiased review.  All opinions and thoughts are 100% my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment