Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bioque Cleanser and Refinsher Review

I can't tell you the last time I've used a facial cleanser to clean my face.  What I have normally used were, facial makeup remover cloths, facial cleansing soaps and yes...even oil!  That's why I was so excited to get to try the Bioque Cleanser and Bioque Refinisher!  

First of all, the Bioque Facial Cleanser smells amazing!  It's not a loud or over powering scent, but it's almost like a citrus scent...very pleasant.  What I've also found out, is that it doesn't take much of the cleanser, especially if you use a facial spin brush to clean your face, as I do.


The Bioque Refinisher is also another awesome product.  Once you  have cleansed your skin, the Bioque Refinisher is then used.  This product contains little granules that exfoliates your skin.  After using this refinisher, my face looked and felt so smooth!!!  You could tell the dry, dead skin cells were gone.  

The Bioque Refinsher contains Yucca, that gently cleanses and purifies the skin, without  contaminants, while also helping with acne prone skin.  The Bioque Cleanser gently cleans and foams away the dirt and grime from your face and can be used daily.  Both products contain this amazing citrus smell, which I love!

Directions for Skin Cleanser: 
Use before applying serums, creams, moisturizers and make-up and at the end of the day to remove all traces of grime. Rinse face with lukewarm water. Place a pea-sized amount in palm, lightly rub hands together and smooth over face in gentle circular motions--starting from the bottom and moving upward. Rinse and pat dry.

Directions for Skin Refinisher: 
Use after the cleanser.  Using small amount in palms of hands, massage with slight pressure over entire face area for several minutes.  You will feel a minor abrasive exfoliating agent working against your skin.  Rinse vigorously, until skin is smooth and no grit remains.  Your skin should be refinished in this manner at least two or three times a week to remove dead graying skin cells so that your newest and brightest outer skin cells are revealed.

You can try both of these products by visiting the Official Site for Bioque Skin.


***Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmf94778df58fec780ff952344ac5a2442

No comments:

Post a Comment