Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Rockabilly Punk Faith Tank Top Review

Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE tank tops!  I love them in every color, blinged out and different.  I love tank tops that are long and comfy, long and loose and in between.  Can you tell I love tank tops?

Well, thanks to D'Rockabilly Punk Rock, I received the most awesome tank top ever!  If you want bling, then this tank top states that!  It is the Rockabilly Punk Rock Baby Gothic Cross Studded Faith tank top.  The tank top is very comfy and the size runs a bit on the small size.  The size shown here is a Large, so if you want a little more room, you may want to order one size larger.  



This beautiful Rockabilly Punk Rock Baby Gothic Cross tank top is adorned with many many studs and rhinestones.  Under lights, the tank just sparkles!  I love sparkles, too!  The fabric is 92% cotton and 8% Spandex, so it has some stretch to it.  It is slightly tailored and fit and feels soft and stretchy against the skin.

I did have to wait about 2 weeks to get the tank, but that is because it is sold by Fashion Machine, in Germany.  Still, 2 weeks and coming from Germany, is not bad! This particular tank is priced at $30.32, when ordered from Rebelsmarket.com.

You can get this tank top, as well as other cool looking tanks and shirts, by visiting Fashion Machine at Rebelsmarket.com.  Go check the site out.  They have some very very cool looking tanks, very original and very different!  Below are just some of the tanks I LOVE! 


These three below are the backs of the tanks



***I received the product above, in exchange, for an honest review.  All opinions expressed are solely my own!




No comments:

Post a Comment