Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Bestal Women's Cover Up Mini Dress Sundress Swim Wear

It's always nice to have something different, when headed to the beach...a new swim suit, new beach bag or even a new bikini swim suit cover up.  Bikini or swim suit cover ups can come in many shapes, forms and styles and this Bestal Women's Cover Up is yet, another style of cover up I received from Fulsen, on Amazon.



This cover up is very simple looking, especially when it's not worn.  It can be and look kind of confusing when trying to put this cover up on, but after looking at photos, I figured it out. I found out that you have to put your arms through the opposite loop and then bring the other end of the cover up in front of you, and put your arm through that loop.  



It's a very simple cover up, yet very pretty.  The cover up comes in several colors for you to choose from and I have a few of them shown below.  I chose the Yellow.  The Bestal Cover Up is made from Chiffon material and comes in what they call, Free Size.  This cover up is only $12.99 + Free Shipping on Amazon by Fulsen (Bestal).



I received this cover up from Fulsen, on Amazon and the cover up doesn't fit as loosely on me as it does on the model.  I also discovered, that you could actually pull the front of the beach wear, up a little bit, to give it more of a squared off look, if you didn't like the criss cross fashion.

You can purchase this Bestal Women's Cover Up Swim Wear, HERE.  



***I received this cover up, in exchange, for an honest review.  All opinions are my own.

1 comment: